The Terran Trade Authority
This section of the site is about the Terran Trade Authority Handbooks
relationship with them over the years. The primary point of
interest from the standpoint of people already familiar with the series
are the 3D models that I've done of a few of the ships.
TTA concept and material
originally published as Spacecraft:
2000 to 2100 AD,
Copyright ©1990 Stewart Cowley, and licensed to Morrigan Press
Inc. Used with permission.
And, of course...
- Info - About
the books in both series
- History - A
discussion of my relationship with the TTA series over the years.
Ships of the TTA
To see these images, please visit my TTA gallery (currently down).
to 2100 AD (SC1)
- Proximan/Military: K13 Shark interceptor
- Terran/Commercial: Avery-Frost Orion
- Terran/Commercial: Avery-Frost Orion Mark II (variant)
- Unknown Alien - Object #1
- Terran/Military: TDA 107C Partisan
- Alphan/Military: ACM 115 Minnow
- Proximan/Military: K7 Piranha
- Proximan/Military: K333 Mjollnir
- Terran/Military: Deep-space troop carrier Lima
- Terran/Military: Fast Strike Ship Longinus
Ghost Ships and Derelicts of Space (SW)
Commercial Travel in 2200 AD (SL)
to 2200 AD (SC2)
I've been working on a few new entries.
- Rebuilding my Proximan Shark
model yet again. A comparison of the various versions I've
made is here. I've
now got a version with wings that I like better.
- The Birdsnest low orbital substation from SC1.
Requires more detailing.
- The Interstellar Queen from SC1 - this is the Mark I model.
Also requires more detailing.
- The Terran Fast Strike Ship from GSB, which I have dubbed Longinus.
- Avery Mule
- SSF21D Cutlass